Welcome to week 4 of the Holiday Survival Guide 2014! In this episode we are talking spooky Halloween crafts and delicious self-care recipes (because you deserve some me-time after all this hard work)! We also have your top links from last week’s link party and a new, fresh link party for all your awesome crafts and DIYs!
We’re going to get you decluttered, organized, cleaned, decorated, and ready for all the holiday fun…without you needing to be committed to the looney bin before New Year’s.
It takes quite the team to pull this off, but we’re here for you! We’ll be here every Monday through the end of the year to make sure you’re on track and able to enjoy everything you have planned.
Ready to meet the team?
Sheri from Career Girl Interrupted
Dani from Dani Schnakenberg Studios
Katie & Jairus from KatieMarcum.com
Jessica from Jessie Bee Healthy
Kristen from From Son Up Til Son Down
Stephanie from Sharing A to Z
and our lovely co-host Amanda from It’s a Fabulous Life
Each week we’ll take turns bringing you something awesome to help you stay on track preparing for the major Holidays of the season. Be sure to come back and link up your holiday posts each week so we can share the fun!
From our friend Kristen:
Toady I’ll be sharing with you some craft ideas for your Halloween Shindig!!
I don’t know about you, but come this time of year I start to buckle down on the spending. I have just had to buy my oldest a whole new wardrobe as he has out grown every item of clothing- UGH!! So I thought I would come up with some cheap, easy and kid-friendly crafts for Halloween. I tried to also use items from around the house whenever possible.
When you’re done crafting with the kids, it’s time for some relaxing “Me-Time”! So how about trying these delicious beauty DIYs from our friend Jessica:
Now, who’s ready to party? Share your Halloween-inspired crafts, printables, and activities with us this week!
Link Party Rules:
- Follow all hosts: subscribe, FB, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter…whatever you prefer!
- Be sure to link directly to your specific post, NOT your blog’s homepage.
- Don’t link and run! Be sure to visit the last couple links before yours and let them know how you found them through #HolidaySurvivalGuide2014!
- By linking up, you give all hosts permission to pin and share your projects (with links back to you, of course). We’ll also be sharing the top three clicked through with each following week’s project!
- Be sure to follow the Holiday Survival Guide 2014 Pinterest board, too!
Top links from last week: